1. How does the G-cash to SmartMoney Transfer Service of Paymanila Work?
Exchanging G-cash to SmarMoney is simple. All you need to do is post your request HERE
, or send your request to us via YM (username: paymanila) and post three details
- FROM: G-cash number
- TO: SmartMoney number
- amount to be transferred in pesos.
2. How about SmartMoney to G-cash?
Yes, we do G-cash to SmartMoney and SmartMoney to G-cash, as well.
3. Is there a limit to the G-cash or SmartMoney to Send?
You can send or exchange up to P10,000 per transaction.
4. What are the fees associated with our G-cash to SmartMoney Exchange?
A minimum fee of P20 is required for amounts up to P1,000.
Starting today, February 8, 2009, here’s the UPDATED Schedule of Fees:
(Up to Maximum of P5000 per transaction)
P 20 fee for P 1 – P1000 transfer
P 30 fee for P1001 – P1500 transfer
P 40 fee for P1501 – P2000 transfer
P 50 fee for P2001 – P2500 transfer
P 60 fee for P2501 – P3000 transfer
P 70 fee for P3001 – P3500 transfer
P 80 fee for P3501 – P4000 transfer
P 90 fee for P4001 – P4500 transfer
P100 fee for P4501 – P5000 transfer MAX
This new fees supercedes all other published rate of PayManila, in all other forums and blogs.
5. Can I send money from my bank to my G-Cash or SmartMoney?
Yes, you can. Transfers of funds to your G-cash or SmartMoney account are also available for a fixed rate of P25 per transaction, PLUS the regular exchange fees.
6. Can I send money from my G-Cash or SmartMoney to my bank?
Yes, you can. Transfers from G-cash or SmartMoney account to some selected banks are also available for a fixed rate of P25 per transaction, plus the regular exchange fees. Check the service fee here -http://paymanila.com/forum/index.php?topic=7.msg580#msg580
7. What are the list of selected banks?
Unionbank (current/savings and EON debit card), ChinaBank, BDO, BPI and some BancNet member banks – Metrobank, RCBC, RCBC Savings, Allied Bank, Citibank, Citibank Savings, among others. Some banks may require a pre-enrolment before a transaction can be made online.
8. How long will it take for me to get the money I requested for transfer?
If we are online and so are the portals – Smart, Globe, and the banks – the transfer can be done immediately, as in within a few minutes ONLY.